Monday 21st, December 2022
There is a lot of uncertainty with the new COVID variants and future restrictions on small group tour operators and cellar doors. Due to this, diVine tours have decided to postpone our reopening to March 5th 2022.
From this time on we will be operating our ‘Private Tour‘ option for groups of up to 16 people.
As a tour operator we:
- Have a Covid-19 safety plan
- Require customers to ‘check in’ using the Service NSW app.
- Encourage social distancing where possible
- Clean and sanitise tour vehicles after each tour (as we have always done)
- Wipe down handles and surfaces regularly during the day
As a customer you will need to:
- ‘Check in’ using the Service NSW app.
- Wear a mask while travelling in the vehicle.
- Inform tour guide if feeling unwell or having flu-like symptoms
- Use provided hand sanitiser before entering the tour vehicle
- Practice social distancing where possible and good hand hygiene.
Please respect that we have made this decision for the safety of our employees, other passengers and associated Hunter Valley businesses.
That’s all for now, stay safe, stay healthy & we’ll hopefully be treating you to a diVine day out in the Hunter again soon.
Cheers, Roy & Jen