Monday 10th, May
We have been working closely with the tourism industry, government authorities and cellar doors in the Hunter Valley and have taken action in line with their recommendations and regulations.
We are currently operating our ‘Private Tour‘ option for groups up to 20 people.
As a tour operator we:
- Have a Covid-19 safety plan
- Require customers to ‘check in’ using the Service NSW app.
- Encourage social distancing where possible
- Clean and sanitise tour vehicles after each tour (as we have always done)
- Wipe down handles and surfaces regularly during the day
As a customer you will need to:
- ‘Check in’ using the Service NSW app.
- Inform tour guide if feeling unwell or having flu-like symptoms
- Use provided hand sanitiser before entering the tour vehicle
- Practice social distancing where possible and good hand hygiene.
Please respect that we have made this decision for the safety of our employees, other passengers and associated Hunter Valley businesses.
That’s all for now, stay safe, stay healthy & we’ll hopefully be treating you to a diVine day out in the Hunter again soon.
Cheers, Roy & Jen