Your private wine tour
Creating unforgettable private wine tours in the Hunter Valley.
When visiting the Hunter Valley, deciding what to do is a daunting experience. Whether you’re seasoned regulars or visiting for the first time, the options can be overwhelming.
An experienced tour company is a must because of their contacts and knowledge of the region. Have a tour personalised to meet your needs so you can visit wineries of your choice. Or let us design an itinerary to suit the mood of your day.
“Wine and friends are a great blend.” Ernest Hemingway
Whether you’re looking for an small group, private tour or corporate outing, diVine tours can design and facilitate a wine tour experience around your time and budget requirements.
We’ll organise the perfect itinerary for up to 20 people. work your itinerary around lunch or dinner as required. We plan and book everything for you
- Wine tasting at 150 cellar doors/wineries
- Lunch or dinner at 60 restaurants/cafes or BYO picnic
- cheese, chocolate and olive tastings
- Beer tastings at 4 breweries
- Hunter Distillery
- Hunter Valley Gardens
- Sabor Dessert Bar
- Lovedale Smokehouse
- Barefoot bowls, Aqua Golf, shopping and more
Sample Private Wine Tour
- 1000 Pick up
- 1015 Wine tasting Tulloch Wines
- 1115 Wine Tasting Ernest Hill Wines
- 1215 Lunch at Potters Brewery – buy your own lunch on the day
- 1345 Chocolate Tasting
- 1430 Wine tasting Peterson Family Wines
- 1530 Cheese Tasting
- 1600 Wine tasting Audrey Wilkinson
- 1700 Return
Or you could choose to do a itinerary similar to our Gourmet Wine Tour.
(menus subject to change)
$20 or less
- Love Kitchen takeaway special – $19pp sandwich, cake and drink
- Oscars Cafe at Hunter Valley Gardens Village
- Picnic lunch BYO
- Smelly Cheese Shop – takeaway pizzas, burgers, antipasto platters and more
$20 to $30
- Goldfish – $25 menu – mixed pizzas and chips
- Lovedale Brewery – gourmet burgers, pizzas and more
- Lovedale Smokehouse – charcuterie platters to share or individual dishes
- Potters Brewery – broad ‘pub style’ menu.
- The Deck Cafe – $30 menu – main meal
- Twine Restaurant – $25 menu – bread and main meal
$30 to $50
- Amandas on the Edge – $35 menu – bread, main meal and glass of wine or beer
- Baume @ Lindemans – wood fired pizzas, and tapas
- Blaxlands Inn – $35 menu. bread, main meal and glass of beer or wine
- Cellar Restaurant – $39 menu – bread, main meal and glass of wine
- Cellar Restaurant – $49 menu – bread, main meal, dessert and glass of wine
- Emersons – $40 menu – bread, main meal and glass of wine or beer
- Goldfish – $45 menu - tapas and mixed pizzas
- Love Kitchen – $39 menu – bread, main meal and glass of wine or beer
- Verandah Restaurant – $90 tapas towers (for 2)
- Yellow Billy – fire pit food
$50 or more
- Bistro Molines – a la carte
- EXP – $85 three course, $100 degustation
- Margan – $65 two course, $85 three course, $115 degustation
- Muse – $75 two course, $95 three course, $125 degustation
- Muse Kitchen – $105 menu du chef
- Restaurant Botanica – $69 two course, $79 three course
- Restaurant Cuvee – $55 two course, $70 three course
- Wine House – $60 three course (shared), $75 three course (set, alternate drop)
- Cheese & wine – Hunter Belle cheese with wines at Ben Ean – $30
- Chocolate & wine – Keith Tulloch vs Cocoa Nib – $15
- Food & wine – Hungerford Hill vs Muse $30, $40 or $60
Our private tour rates are based on 7 hours from pick up to return. Additional time can be added at $50 per hour.
- 11 Passenger Bus: $795
- 13 Passenger Bus: $895
- 20 Passenger Bus: $1195
Lunch and tasting fees are an additional expense.
Our Tour Guides
We have chosen friendly and professional tour guides to drive our vehicles. They strive to give you the highest level of hospitality the Hunter Valley has to offer.
Our tour guides are more than just drivers. They will share knowledge of the area and assist you with your purchases throughout the day.
Pick up locations
Our private tours pick up from the Lower Hunter Region – Pokolbin, Lovedale, Rothbury, Mount View, Cessnock and Broke
We can also pick up from – The Central Coast, Newcastle, Wollombi, Singleton, Quorrobolong and Maitland.
Many cellar doors charge tasting fees. Most of these are $5 per person and refundable with purchase.
We can organise to visit cellar doors that don’t charge tasting fees. These producers are sharing their time and wine/products with you in the hope that your make a purchase.
Please let us know if you have any members on board. Tasting fees are often waived for members and their friends.
We select our vehicles with your comfort in mind. All vehicles are modern with air-conditioning and detailed daily.
We allow for water and non-messy food items to be consumed on our vehicles. Seat belts must be worn. Alcohol is not to be consumed on our vehicles.
diVine tours is a fully accredited tour company and adhere to strict regulatory guidelines. You can have peace of mind knowing we are fully insured, our vehicles well maintained and employees are properly trained.